Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Fairplay in the courts

I had a lawyer that was a woman representing me, as a man I thought that she would understand my e-wifes side and what she wanted and I could explain what I needed? That didn't happen at all. I found out that the lawyer was only looking out for her best interests not mine, for the most part it seemed as though she was fighting for her? The battle was given up and the rights were forefitted on my behalf. I don't understand why people in this field take advantage of the innocent, I guess that's the whole world. Any time there is money involved people want to take, not give the service with compassion and empathy. After all of the struggles through a years worth of deliberating this drawn out divorce I am left with a backwards decree with the rights in her corner and the deception from my trust in the courts and my lawyer in mine? I need to find someone that will fight with me to overcome this tragety that befalls so many fathers. This only frusterates and promotes regret and apathy toward the most important, the children!

No comments:

Post a Comment