Wednesday, February 25, 2009

valid injury

I haven't written in a while due to an injury that I sustained on Feb. 13th 2009. I was out on my day off having some fun with a free pass that I received from a ski area that I deliver pop to. I am a snowboarder, I try to release some pent up energy when I can and when it's feasable for me to do so; usually when it's real cheap or free. To make a long story short, I fell on some ice on the slope due to the 45* weather that we were having. With that said you would probably say, that was a stupid thing to do? I will say to that, anything could happen once you step outside your door for the day; any day with any situation. If you only knew what I go through on the average day on my job; it's risky to get out of bed in the morning.
Since the injury I have been tring to work with financial institutions regarding my injury and my inability to work at my job; only one is willing to do anything for me, while the others will not lift a finger given the circumstances of the situation. I have asked for payment postponement on all of my debits; I am able to provide proof of injury, that doesn't matter to them they want me to first go into a state of delinquency; then they will maybe do something? From what I gather, they won't do anything at all. I would have hoped by being proactive with the situation that would have worked in my favor? It appears to me that these corporations have no plan, that it's the principal for them to run even the most responsible of us into delinquency? I don't see how that is to help the current state of the economy? When I called to tell the child support office about this, they had nothing that they were going to do either? "Your current now" they said. So what happens when I'm not? when the money from my sick pay and vacation runs out? Where are they going to get the money from? I won't have it, I need to eat right? It is apparent to me that this system is severely flawed; they have no plans for any kind of stability even for a productive member of society?

No comments:

Post a Comment