Monday, March 23, 2009

A time to cry

Well, here I am again. this is hard to do now since I am now only left handed. I had (r) rotator shoulder surgery; the surgery went well, and I am now in a recovery period. All is well with that, although, I can't say much for the financial situation, especially since they will not lift so much as a finger to alleviate this situation; even to help themselves? I had just gotten off the phone with a mortgage holder, they do not seem to have a plan as to any other safeguards set within their system for even instances such as these? You would think that they would have something? So, I did all that I could as far as letting them know of this eminent danger of non-payment, and they express no concern for rectifying any such situation? I guess that leaves me with no other opportunities nor options, I must now join the countless many that are on the way to foreclosure and credit crushing to propitiate the principal of things! This truly represents how corrupt and futile this system is, especially when an upstanding citizen provides everything needed to prevent this situation, for them and myself; and to agree to follow ways of re-payment if they were implemented, but these findings show that even with a perfect credit score (809) with no late payments on record; that it's worth as much to them as a poor score and faulty delinquencies; they really do not wish to fix this situation, since they already have our tax bailout, why would they? If they did, they would safeguard such things to keep the economy going. With bad credit, I will now not buy anything through a bank because of high interest ratings due to this recording. I will now refrain from the extremities of this economy, and live well within my means as we all should be so bold as to sacrifice the unnecessities in life, and only buy for your true needs, not wants!

1 comment:

  1. I certainly hope these things will change through the sufferings of cuontless many!

    ReplyDelete